The MRT Voucher Program is designed to assist high frequency, high cost Medicaid consumers who have received hospitalization for the following conditions.
- Detoxification from alcohol or any other psychoactive substance
- Acute psychiatric hospitalization
- Hospitalization of co-occurring addictions such as: Diabetes, Hypertension, Emphysema or other known circulatory chronic diseases
**High frequency meaning at least two inpatient hospitalizations or five emergency room episodes in a 12 month period.
If this is your situation you might be able to apply for MRT housing.
You MUST have a Doctor fill out the application which is in Two Parts.
- Must have a primary diagnosis of substance abuse
- Be actively enrolled on Medicaid
- Single adult living alone
- Must have a history of or be at risk for homelessness
- Two inpatient hospitalizations or five emergency room episodes in a 12 month period.
- Have to be eligible and willing to enroll in a Health home program
Read More Here